Sony Ericsson / K790i / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased a sony ericsson K790I four months back there were no problems with the cellphone but the joystick was not working so i planned to get it serviced. So i handed over my cellphone to the Borivali Service Center & to my surprise when i went to collect my cellphone they had replaced my phone with phone which was not in the best conditions like u had fingerprints on the screen & big scratches on the handsets on several places. I had maintained my cellphone very well and i don't feel that the service center is doing the right thing in replacing my handset with a faulty instrument. I am very dissatisfied with the services that i have received from the service center,now i never feel like buying a sony ericsson handset and also recommend all my friends not to buy it as well.

Beware!

Comments

• Ab
      24th of Aug, 2007

You are absolutely right. All Sony Service centers are pathetic. Sony phones are costly but day after day their service is deteriorating. My K750i is still with the Mumbai Lamington Road Service Center and now they say we will not repair as its as physical damage. Only the joystick is not working and they say it was waterlogged. Pathetic Sony service. Never buy sony phones. This was my first sony phone and now probably the last sony phone. Right now am working with Nokia 6021, its working at its best.

Nokia is best in India in all terms.

• Di
      10th of Sep, 2007

my w800i phone going to bad condition. i purchase this phone before 1 month but mobile joystick don't work so i cannot use it. Sony service center cannot repair mobile. They sad that give me money than i repair your phone.

• Bn

14th of Sep, 2009
    Sony Ericsson / K790i - service
    sony ericsson
    India

this is been the worst service I've ever had ... i had keypad prob and software problem ... i got everything serviced and many parts replaced so that it works properly but in matter of few days i started facing the same problem ... i approached the same service center and left cell for two more days again for re service ...

after all these now in matter of days again I'm having new problems like cell doesn't catch the network too ... there's always problem ... i cross checked the Sim connection with friend's cellphone ... there it worked ... in my cell its having problem ... from my residence its 23km for this service center and I'm fed up with this problem ... i want some strict action to be taken against the service center located in jaynagar 4th block Bangalore... these are very bad ### people who are not even friendly ... if I'd been given authority i'd have fired all of them ... damn bad service