Sony Ericsson K750i / Not satisfy with service of Sony Ericsson

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased K750i (IEMI: [protected]) on 14/10/06. Recently some how there was a problem with keypad in my cell & then I had given to Service Center (code: 2000998) at Valsad-Gujarat, India. They found the problem Fault code: 16HW part. Part No: [protected]R). They had formatted all my data from my cell without any intimation to me.

The WO No: SE07-B[protected].

Instead of this cell they gave I used one K750i (IEMI: [protected]). But within day the software was corrupted. So I again gave to service center. The WO No: SE07-B[protected] dtd: 09/july/2007.

I am not satisfy with Sony Ericsson service so I request them to take any further action to rectify my problem & I hope that I will get the new K750i with sealed one.

The contact no of service center is +[protected]/259452 & my contact no is +[protected]/+[protected].

Comments

• At
      7th of Feb, 2008
    Sony Ericsson K750i - Weak network!
    Sony Ericsson
    Hno.1.Arun Vihar,Sector-37
    Noida
    Phone: 9891244974

I purchased K750i last year which is still in Warranty period. Problem is of weak network! Beware people!

• So
      9th of May, 2008
    Sony Ericsson K750i - Not starting
    India

My K750 is not starting. On switching it on the initial white screen is only blinking. IMEI 35437701-746627 plese help

• Gr
      22nd of Jul, 2010
    Sony Ericsson / K750i - Can not fix my phone for over 20 days
    Sony Erricsson
    sonyericsson.com

I have logged a complaint for the Sony Ericsson K750i on 15/06/2007. The problem was joystick was not working and Service Centre people have changed the outer body of My cellphone. It was not retured to me in the same condition I gave the Cellphone to them.Now Its been over 20 days and When I am calling them, they dont have any update on my cellphone.