Sony Ericsson / Service Center and Call Center not responding

India Review updated:

I have Sony Ericsson Vivaz (U5i) and faced some display Problem, hence I gave it to your Authorized Service Center (Phone Zone, Chennai) on 15th November, 2010. Still I didn’t get the phone back. Whenever I call the service Center (Phone Zone) they are saying that parts are not shipped and not giving the proper delivery date. Hence I called the Sony Ericsson Call Center at [protected]. I spoke to 4 different guys including couple of escalation representative, I didn’t get any proper response they simply saying call us after 4 days on each phone call made every 4 days. Not sure whether these guys are dragging my warranty period or what????

Here is my case no : [protected]

Ba

Comments

Jan 20, 2008
    Sony Ericsson - THEY WILL NOT FIX A BROKEN PHONE WITHOUT A COST
    IOM
    United Kingdom

I BOUGHT A SONY ERICSSON W580I AN THE LEFT 'OK' KEY CAME OFF SO I SENT IT BACK AN I GOT A £47 BILL BECAUSE OF A KEY AN THE PHONE IS STILL IN WARRANTY.

Apr 02, 2008
    Sony Ericsson - emergency call s only showing in place of the network airtel
    Phone: 9933946440

i got message from airtel that your CECT U90 does not support automatic configuration of airtel services...SO PLZ CALL AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE FOR MORE DETAILS...HELP SOON SO THAT I CAN USE MY HANDSET i.e SONY ERICSSON K320i

• Am
      Aug 24, 2008

I used sony ericson and I always get the massege of emergency call only while the other phones like Nokia in the same area same time dosen't give this masseg. anybody can help?

Sep 05, 2008
    Sony Ericsson - Faulty keypad
    www.sonyericsson.com

It was my mistake that i bought w580i mobile handset of Sony Ericsson. I have already replaced its keypad twice and now its again get cracked. I don't know what should i do now... I bought the mobile from Delhi but now i am in Pune so please reply me the address of any Sony Ericsson Service Center here as i didn't find any.

You can contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Mr
      Dec 04, 2008
    Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson W960 touchscreen problem
    Philippines

Warning to Philippine consumers don't buy Sony Ericsson cellphone products. Service center SEMICON dont have available parts. The company is not giving enough after sales service.
    Don't buy or else you will regret.

Displeased consumer

Sony Ericsson - Winner of Promo
    Dubai
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

I have recd a SMS message from UK Sony Ericsson as my cell no has been selected for 500, 00 pounds in the ongoing Sony Ercisson Promo.

I just want to know that the mail is true & after what procedure I have to take.

• Al
      Mar 14, 2009

i recived sms message from uk sony ericsson that i have been select for 500.555 pounds my detail is
    name : alia saleh al-kindi
    an omani nationality my age is 46 and i am emplyoee in goverment
    my email is : [protected]@hotmail.com

• Me
      Apr 22, 2009

When I go to charge my phone a message comes up on the screen saying that it can not charge needs a sony ericsson battery.

• Ng
      Jul 08, 2009
    Sony Ericsson - theft of mobile

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My mobile Sony Ericsson K800i was stolen when i was travelling.So just give me the directions to contact the company and trace out my mobile.IMEI NO.35170701-757675-7

• To
      Sep 15, 2009

i have the same message.. is it true?

• Es
      Oct 09, 2009

I received a Sony Ericsson W910i with my Sing Tel package Nov 2008. Within a month the following problems have occurred: auto lock unlocks itself, phone turns itself off, phone "jams" so I have to restart it
    I have sent the phone back to the Sony Ericsson Centre in Bishan twice, both times the same problems reoccur within a couple of days, I have written to the service centre via email and received replies from a Willie Ting who told me he would escalate this to the manager of the service centre who would get back to me, after two weeks I had no response and then rang the central service centre who again spoke to Willie Ting and said the manager of the service centre would call me that day. I have still not heard back from Sony Ericsson, my phone still does not work. I am disgusted by the lack of service and inefficiency of these staff who are representatives of Sony Ericsson

• Vi
      Oct 13, 2009
    Sony Ericsson - phone is dead
    d.k transport service
    India

I purchase a Sony Ericsson mobile phone (w705i). Phone hanging problem, battery charging, insert sim problem, these problem is coming from the purchasing date.I summited this phone in service center about 4 times but steel this problem is coming. pls do somthing.
    thanking you

• Vp
      Nov 27, 2009
    Sony Ericsson - poor service
    India

I have purchased F305 10 months earlier .Now its screen doesnt show image/number. It also gets hanged whenever I try to respond incoming calls. I have submitted it with a service center at parel. I have beeen told that the spareparts are not available . After a period of 25 days I have not received my handset . The service of this company is really very poor.And customer unfriendly. I wont buy any of its product in future.

• Kr
      Dec 02, 2009
    Sony Ericsson - lost of my mobile
    goverment
    google.com

my name is krishn chhetri i lost my mobile sony ericssion c902 swift black in siv market in jammu my imei- 35379702-797770-5 sr/no- cv54a0t9kjp i purchase a mobile in varanasi sadar bajar{ cantt} please search my mobile if you get my mobile ya any information please inform me my contact no is 09018816490

• Si
      Dec 19, 2009
    Sony Ericsson - Mobile stolen
    Student
    India

Sir, my name is Singaravelan. I am from Dharmapuri, currently doing my Engineering at Avinashi(Maharaja Engineering College). My mobile was stolen today(20-12-2009). It would be helpful if you file a complaint and take necessary actions as soon as possible. My mobile model is Sony Ericsson(model-C702). IMEI number is 354387026351679. You can contact me at +919095305965, +919786297861 .E-mail id is chinnah.[protected]@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2010
    Sony Ericsson - troubleshoot
    India

i have purchased w205 a month ago ... now nothing in it is processing i cannot even change themes, ringtones, set alarms..and it is processing very slow ..even to scroll the contacts ... i can get to the shop where i have purchased it but they didnt gave warranty ... so wil u plzzzz plzzz suggest me wat to do ... my name is cheryl im from andhra pradesh n my no. is +919985981460
    thanking u...

• Vr
    Sony Ericsson - lost my cell phone
    rajendran

Hi,

My mobile phone is missing from 26th Jan '2010. Following are the details.

Mobile Company: Sony Ericsson
    Model No. : C510
    IMEI : 35204503825949-4-08
    Address : no:2, 6th cross, 7th street, lourdhu nagar, k.pudur, madurai-625007

My contact No-0452-4225428

Please help me to trace my mobile phone.

Thanks

rajendran

• Da
      Jan 26, 2010

Complaints Board is a Web site on which one posts complaints about companies, individuals, etc.

Complaints Board doesn't help persons resolve their problems.

Your "complaint" appears to be that you lost your cell phone. Why don't you contact your cell phone company and request their assistance? They would be in a better position to assist you than would Complaints Board.

• Re
      Jan 26, 2010

Is this a scam because i also received a mail saying i won 500.000 pounds but their profile is on private!!!

• Aj
      Mar 19, 2010
    Sony Ericsson - sir loss my phone
    India

sir loss my phone.8months back.in kakinada area.so please save me.that mobile is placed in the location.please sir.

• Pa
      Jun 11, 2010
    Sony Ericsson - missing mobile
    India

my name is pankaj mahajan i have lost my mobile . EMI NO. is 352834030947986 model no. sony ericsson G502i

• Pa
      Jun 11, 2010

please help me out

• Be
      Jul 24, 2010
    Sony Ericsson - My problem is that instead of buying it with bill under warranty they are still asking for Rs.900
    sonyericsson.com

I had used this phone for a week only and suddenly it showed a message of insert sim.I took it to mobile service centre of Sony Ericsson and they told that its IC is damaged and for that they asked Rs.900.My problem is that instead of buying it with bill under warranty they are still asking for Rs.900. please help me on this issue.

• Sv
      Oct 21, 2010
    Sony Ericsson - Mobile missing on road
    [protected]@gmail.com

My Mobile missed on 19.10.2010. Please help me in finding out my mobile.
    once again please help me to us.

Regards.

M. Balasubramaniyan

• Bi
      Nov 25, 2010
    Sony Ericsson - delay in delivery
    [protected]@yahoo.com

i have given my sony satio u1 since 10 days but i am not getting it delivered, do something.this is not expected from sony ericsson service center.

• Gp

• Di
      Jan 31, 2011
    Sony Ericsson - worst kind of service
    India

i had submitted my phone for servicing last month and have not yet recieved it.. its a month and there's no news about my phone at all.. nobody at the service centre responds properly also.. this is highly irritating..

Mar 12, 2011

Mar 15, 2011
    Sony Ericsson - i lost my mobile
    R.J constructions
    [protected]@gmail.com

i lost my mobile on feb23rd and knowing that i hav blocked the sim communication. my sim communications: VIDEOCON. my phone model is SONY ERICSSON J105i(naite) and it is dark red in color and it costs RS.6000. Its IMEI number is 856813039256637 and
    its battery number is: 528958PTNKXH.

• Gu
      Apr 12, 2011
    Sony Ericsson - mobile phone lost
    gurpreet singh khosa
    India

I lost my sony ericsson c510 mobile phone while I went for evening walk on 10 april 2011.details of mobile phone are:-
    Model->c510
    Colour-> black
    Imei no.->35204503-862958-9
    My contact no.->9983828007
    kindly help me to find my mobile.i will be thankfull to you.

• Ha
      Apr 29, 2011
    Sony Ericsson - loss of mobile
    India

i have lost my sony ericsson mobile sony j105 in last month .. i have got to know that we can regain my mobile with your site..pls find out my mobile as soon as possible..

• Ro
      May 02, 2011
    Sony Ericsson - Is it true?
    Iraq

Dear Sir,
    I have received a message from this number +233201870377. The message is "you have been awarded 500000GBP in the ongoing sonyericsson CASH SPLASH. REF: SEP7102 To claim, email [protected]@uksonyericsson.co.uk or call: +44-704-571-9109" is it true. Kindly advice me in this.

• Si
      May 03, 2011
    Sony Ericsson - mobile stoled
    India

My Mobile was stolen by some one while Travelling. Please identify it by tracking imei number.my email id siva.[protected]@gmail.com

• Sr

Jul 07, 2011
    Sony Ericsson - no repair
    sonyericsson.com

sir,
    i bought xperia min pro in november and it got switched off in march and didnt turned on, i gave to service center in april n its july they still are giving me no sign of repair, i call after each week n they say to ask later.
    very poor service sir totally dissapointed by sony .
    if u want i ll send the bill no n mob id .looking fwd for any action.

• Ka
      Oct 19, 2011
    Sony Ericsson - display problem
    shyam electonics
    India

Very bad customer service in shyam electronics. My mobile display problem in warranty period, I give service to shyam electronics but no good response to them My mobile hand over to 11 Oct 2011 still now not ready my mobile... pls take immediate action...