Sony Ericsson / Complaint regarding your Service - Need an urgent call from you

IN Review updated:

Hello,

I have given my Sony Ericsson mobile for service in the last week.

I have been trying your service centre number for the past 3 days however no response from your side.

The Mobile no which I was asked to contact is [protected] which is always switched off & Landline no - 044-[protected]/2 is always busy.(No one is attending the call)

These numbers were given to us in order to make yourself comfortable to find out whether the service has been done or not.

But these numbers are active after 6.30 pm everyday so it means that you guys are wantedly keeping the receiver down.

These numbers are provided to you to answer the Customer's call however this not happening for the past days & this how you provide your service to the customer.

It is absolutely very bad and I wanted a call from you regarding this.

You can reach me at [protected] & [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Regards
Muthu

Comments

• Vi
      Feb 12, 2010

i was repaired my phone sony ericsson K850i in sony ericsson authorized service center in Kottayam(Kerala). i just asked for detailed bill. but they refused to give. they told me that cant give me detailed bill. they just wrote in their bill book not in sony ericsson's printed bill as SP&SC 950rs. its illegal because its a reputed firm. i want that detailed bill contains the details of the spare parts about cost, what they done on my phone..
    the shop address is :