Sony Ericsson / Complaint regarding your Service - Need an urgent call from you
I have given my Sony Ericsson mobile for service in the last week.
I have been trying your service centre number for the past 3 days however no response from your side.
The Mobile no which I was asked to contact is [protected] which is always switched off & Landline no - 044-[protected]/2 is always busy.(No one is attending the call)
These numbers were given to us in order to make yourself comfortable to find out whether the service has been done or not.
But these numbers are active after 6.30 pm everyday so it means that you guys are wantedly keeping the receiver down.
These numbers are provided to you to answer the Customer's call however this not happening for the past days & this how you provide your service to the customer.
It is absolutely very bad and I wanted a call from you regarding this.
You can reach me at [protected] & [protected]@yahoo.co.in
More Sony Ericsson Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!