Sony Ericsson / Complaint about service center
A copy of complaint letter to Sony Ericsson
Hello Sony Ericsson Team,
With all appreciation for the W550i phone model that I possess, I would like to register a complaint against the service center here in Chennai, India where I had sent my W550i phone for a minor upgrade and repairs.
I had the following complaints namely,
- unable to connect the handset properly.
- Photo images doesn't have clarity and quality.
- upgradtion of software.
The service center in Chennai where I sent my phone is Garage-de-telecom, located at 10(old No.30), 1th Floor,
Duraiswamy road (opp Pothys), T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017, Chennai, India. Their phone # is 91-44-[protected]/3455 &
email is email@example.com
I had sent my phone to them on 23th August 2007 at 4.00 pm time. The work that was to be done shouldn't take more than a couple of days and initially they promised that they would provide me the phone within a couple of days. But on the due date, they kept mentioning that some work is remaining and hence it will take some more days and finally I lost my patience and I told them to immediately handover my phone to me on the same day. That day was 29th August, 2007 they delivered my mobile. on the same day i connected to my computer to transfer some songs and pic from my computer, after completing file transfer i connected my handset. I was displaying the USB Messages repeatedly like phone is ready for file transfer / phone mode.
This got me upset and I promised myself that I will never get myself a Sony Ericsson phone ever if this continues.
Jobsheet Information for Tracking Purpose:
RO Number/Call No - 305.
Please act on this complaint. Like me, there must be tons of disgruntled customers out there and
not everyone has the enthusiasm to register a complaint. Eventually it is not the service center which suffers, but Sony Ericsson because most people believe that the service center is owned and not outsourced by Sony Ericsson and if this is the kind of service we get, then lets quit using their products.
I hope my complaint does not fall on deaf ears, because I have suffered enough and I am sure than Sony Ericsson is a way good company and they should do something about it.
More Sony Ericsson Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony tv bravia
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr
- Sony Corporation - capital one sony credit card offer false advertising
- Sony Corporation - remote control