Sony ericssion/W580i / handset display problem

1 flat no 701, opp cinemax, Mira Road. Thane 401107Mumbai, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9819657071

My celphone which i bought on 4/12/07 fro Vijay Sales Prabhadevi Mumbai is not working from feb 2008. I have a warrenty card of 1 year with the celphone so i have given it back for servicing to the company service center. After 20 days they have given it back to me that time it was working properly but after 15 days days same problem occured. Ihave given it back to the company and haven't take it back from them till yet. i m facing the same problem again n again and want a permanent solution.
I want to replce my mobile with a new mobile of the same model.
please help me out in this issue.
thanks
Bharat Singh

Bh

Comments

• Di
      4th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I am using your company's handset W580i for the last 11 months.
    I wouldl ike to bring this into your notice that I have already given this particular handset in your service centre in Lucknow by the name of SALORA INTERNATION LIMITED.
    As this is my third time that I am facing problems regarding the handset and at the service centre end too.
    As I am a business man and I am totally relied on the cell phone I am facing monetery loss for the past eleven months as you can very well understand that in todays time without cellphone one is totally handicapped and I dont have that much spare time that I should go to the service centre again and again just to get my handset repaired .
    Once that too i can do as I have been already doing but the time they are taking is huge.This time itself I have given my cell phone on the 25/09/2008 and till date I m not aware of the present situation as when I will get my cellphone and what exactly the problem is and today in the morning when I went to inquire about my handset the people there replied so absurdly that the concerned person is not available and I should check it out on Monday.
    Now again i have to go on Monday bear my loss in business and have to hear all.And this time I dont want the handset to by serviced I want it to be replaced whether by the same model or any higher end and I am ready to pay the difference amount.
    If in the next 5 working days I dont get a new handset You have left me with no other option except to move to CONSUMER FORUM.
    My complaint Id is SES08LKO19603 that is given to me by the service provider and the case id given by your toll free is SE878-1548.
    As I am facing mental harressment and monetery loss due to your handset and service provider I am eligible to lodge a complaint under DEFICIENECY OF SERVICE in consumer forum.
    I am waiting for your reply my e mail id is dipeshtalwar@yahoo.com and my contact numbers are 9839132077, 4045534, 4027023.

Dipesh Talwar

• So
      7th of Mar, 2009

This phone sucks.

• Ra
      24th of Apr, 2009

Dear sir,

I am using Sony Ericsson 580i. I purchased my mobile on March 2008, it was working fine till the month of December. After that camera is not working in my mobile, the pictures are blurred. It is like a photo negative. When checked they said that water has gone inside the mobile. When gave to repair that guy delete all the default themes from the mobile. How to make my mobile’s camera work? Earlier the picture quality was too good I request you to suggest something so that it works.
    Thanks,
    Raji

• Ra
      24th of Apr, 2009

Does the compalint board take any againt my complaint.
    Raji