Sony Ericson/W395 — Bad post sale service
I had purchased a mobile (W395) on 4 Sept 2009 from Reliance Digital, Sipra Mall, Ghaziabad. Purpose to purchase the mobile to get the call from interviewer as my company was going to bind up its business and i was desperately in need of getting job calls. On 3th day after purchasing this mobile, display problem was started to come and on 7th day, its display had been totally gone. I gave it to a service center namely Neeru Enterprises, B1/38, Sector 18, Noida on 12th of sept 2009. They promised me to give it back to me within a week time and advised me to call on wednesday i.e. 16.09.2009 to know the status. I called them up and got the news that they were waiting for the parts from the company and asked for one week time again. I again called them yesterday i.e. on 23.09.09 and found that required part are yet to be received. They again demanded more time of 4-5 days.
I had purchased this mobile for my purpose as my company can give me the notice period of 2 days at any time and I am still wandering for a mobile. but this mobile is being kept with the company for long time than me.
So anyone is there to listen the plea of the consumer, is requested to please look into the matter on urgent basis and do the needful as I am desperately in need of this instument and cant buy another instrument to solve my problem.
Service station work order no. SE30902112117
Submission date : 12.09.09
More Sony Ericson/W395 Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!
- Sony Ericsson ( W200i) - Non Replacement of Cell/Delay in Repairing