sony/digital camera DSC-S2000 / defective piece
I bought a sony digital camera 3 days back (Model DSC S-2000 from a reputed dealer. A hasty demo was given by the dealer. When I came home and took some snaps, thee was a pink colour tint on LCD which was quite diffuse. I dialled to the dealer but he told me to visit the repair centre. Despite a condition that if product is defective and returned within 7 days, it shall be replaced, the dealer refused to entertain. I was told to get it repaired. Why should I buy a defective and unusable product for a high price? This is presumably a big brand but delivers very low grade defective products. MY ADVICE TO ALL IS "NEVER BUY SONY PRODUCTS".
More sony/digital camera DSC-S2000 Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!