Sony Bravia TV / Sony Completely Unresponsive
Contacted Sony Customer Service back in July and complained about the amazing loud bellowing tone made by the TV when turned on. They admitted to receiving many complaints and said they would immediately send me a software driver to plug into the tv that would disable that annoying sound. By end of August had not received it ... so again contacted Sony and was advised it had never been sent! Was assured that delivery of it would be expedited that day. Called again today, September 23rd, still having not received it ... and was tossed around from person to person, department to department with no success (everyone claiming they were not the correct department to handle it). After circling continously all Sony's departments for help, sales, customer service, order status, technical support ... I went on line to rewrite my email with of course the lengthy data they required only to be told upon submitting it to them ... THEIR WEBSITE IS UNAVAILABLE. SHAME ON YOU SONY!
Here's just one example of Sony's NOT addressing the issue (containing yet another site for me to get assistance on that IS UNAVAILABLE):
I'm sorry to know that you've not yet received the firmware update for the TV. I understand that you have already called customer service to order the update multiple times.
Our goal at Sony is to provide excellent customer service. Communication regarding such concerns are strictly handled by our Customer Relations Team and I would advise you to contact them again. If you feel that your situation is not being properly addressed by your customer service agent, you may ask that your conversation be escalated to the next level of support.
Please feel free to contact me in the future for any product information, troubleshooting or technical assistance.
Thank you for your time.
The Sony Email Response Team
More Sony Bravia TV Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr
- Sony Corporation - capital one sony credit card offer false advertising
- Sony Corporation - remote control
- Sony Corporation - Sony India - damage of the tv panel during servicing at the service centre