Sony 42 LCD Hd TV / Defective Tv, poor service!
I purchased this TV in March of 2006. I had a service problem with it two times. I contacted Sony after troubleshooting. I was told to take it to a Sony service dealer. My problem is: The TV is not a year old. Why should I have to take a 42" TV to be repaired when I have not had it long enough for the warranty to expire?
I purchased it, I picked it up, I installed it and now I need to take it to get it serviced. What do I do here?
If I take it anywhere, it should be back to Circuit City to have it replaced.
I talked to Store Management about this today, and was told that this could only be a one time problem, and I would have to get it repaired by Sony. I shouldn't be having any problem with the TV. I can understand one or two years after the warranty expires but not before one year.
More Sony 42 LCD Hd TV Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - ps4 controller (red)
- Sony Corporation - sony customer relations
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in