Sonoma Brown Reclining Sofa / Factory sofa defects

1 2168 3rd. Ave.New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-996-6324

I purchased a leather sofa in June, 2008, that took three months for the company to deliver to me. The sofa has two visible factory defects for which I sent letters and pictures. The company refused to do anything about it.

Comments

Ju
  6th of Dec, 2008

We have looked into your order and we are sorry to hear of your issue. Your order was placed in mid-July of 2008 and the freight courier attempted to contact you mid-august to set up a delivery appointment and no one had contacted the delivery comapny back till early September to set up that delivery appointment. Now according to your pictures these are "Natural" defects; which means it is from the animal hide because you had purchased "Leather". Same as with "Stone", "Marble", or Granite" you can not have perfection on each piece because they come from nature same as with leather as they come from the animals skin and if that skin has a scab or markings it is something that is uncontrollable. I hope I have brought some light to your issue.

We will try and make you happy as customer service is important to us; please contact us and we will discount your next purchase for you. CS@JustMyShopping.comWe have looked into your order and we are sorry to hear of your issue. Your order was placed in mid-July of 2008 and the freight courier attempted to contact you mid-august to set up a delivery appointment and no one had contacted the delivery company back till early September to set up that delivery appointment. Now according to your pictures these are "Natural" defects; which means it is from the animal hide because you had purchased "Leather". Same as with "Stone", "Marble", or Granite" you can not have perfection on each piece because they come from nature same as with leather as they come from the animals skin and if that skin has a scab or markings it is something that is uncontrollable. I hope I have brought some light to your issue.

For anyone else who reads this please contact us at 800-996-6324 as we do care about our customers; we will provide you a special coupon discount towards your next purchase to show You we do care. See you soon!