Sono Bellocommercials

Again, I am writing to tell you that you are traumatizing the public with your commercial in Ohio. We are sick and tired of this "Gabble-Gabble" woman being abused by her neighbor playing with her skin issues...See Top 10 Worst Companies in California, MDI would never think about your company with the commercials and the reviews seen here.
I feel mentally abused when I hear this commercial and it runs every other commercial every night...It is disgusting to the Ohioans and we think less of your company and ethics
Please take Ms Gabble-Gabble off the damn TV as it is abuse and we are tired of hearing it...

• Janetb123's Response · Jul 06, 2018

Kay Love, Senior travel consultant, compromised her integrity by transfer large amount in thousands of her husbands money to her individual bank account while her husband having extended critical surgery.
    Would anybody feel comfortable dealing with a sales consultant that steal money from her husband?

Vi
May 24, 2016

Comments

Aug 15, 2018
    Sono Bello Body Contour Centers - Integrity Compromised
    Austin
    Texas

Kay Love, Sonobello Senior travel consultant, compromised her integrity by transfer large amount in thousands of her husbands money to her individual bank account while her husband having extended life threatening critical surgery.

• Ev
      Aug 21, 2018
    Sonobello - seems like a scam
    Ontario
    California

i went in and had a sales person meet with me trying to make appointment for a fake procedure. not real liposuction.

• Pe
      Sep 05, 2018
    Sono Bello - scam
    Woburn
    Massachusetts

completely unorganized!!!staff non knowledgeble about nothing and all of them overweight (thats a red flag)
    laser lipo did not work, everything is false advertisement
    please do your research

• Ka
      Nov 11, 2018
    Sono Bello - Lipo Suction

Reviews are scaring the hell out of me. Requested a Consultation, but I am not interested after reviewing Patient, and Employee complaints.

• Mc
      Nov 13, 2018
    Sono Bello - fat loss
    sonobello.com

I have been watching the commercials on TV and if you noticed, the models for Sono Bello Lift are the same ones from Life Style Lift. The two companies are the same!! SO BUYER BEWARD!!

• We
      Nov 15, 2018
    Sonobello.com - unethical behavior, refusal to return money, etc..
    Encinitas
    California
    sonobello.com

Please contact me direct with your complaints and stories!
    A class action lawsuit is pending,
    any state any location.