SonnoBello- Bellevue WA / Burned Scarred/Hard/Bumpy/Lumpy

1 WA, United States

I had my stomach done in SonnoBello Bellevue, WA about 9 months ago now... I cannot look @ my stomach until this day, I am so embarrassed to show it broad daylight to my husband, I have been so depressed words cant explain how the Dr. disfigured my stomach. I had Smartlipo done, until this day it is lumpy, bumpy, really hard and noticeably disfigured. They took so much $$ from me, and now I don't know where to even begin, where to start correcting it, and if its even possible. I don't know if I can ever go on a tropical vacation anymore, which is something I loved doing. THe burned scar on the top of my abdomen from the cut was burned during the procedure, so now that skin around it is scarred, I have been so depressed about this, I cry all the time. How can they work like that, SonnoBello is definitely a flake, chop shop. Save yourself from this, and go do a traditional lipo, with a Board Certified Doctor that knows what they are doing. Take this as one of the Best advice in your lifetime.