Sonic Drive Thru / poor service

1 Roseville, United States Review updated:

My husband and i drove thru Sonic last month. He ordered a cheeseburger combo and enjoyed it, i ordered a chicken wrap with bacon and cheese. They did not put the bacon and cheese on however, which i found out when i got home. Although it was disappointing we decided to give it another try. Today i went through the drive thru again and ordered my husband the same cheeseburger combo with tots and for me the chicken sandwich (with bacon, cheese, tomato, lettuce) combo with fries. When i was given my order i checked the bag because the last experience i had and there were 2 orders of tots, so i gave it back and said i had ordered one fry. The guy fixed it (with no apology by the way) and handed it back. I almost checked the rest, but there were cars lining up behind me so i left. Well, when i arrived to have lunch with my husband we discovered a chicken sandwich with nothing on it and another (grilled) chicken sandwich with lettuce. This was absolutely NOT what i ordered. The only thing they got right were the drinks. I was sooo pissed. The other thing is they didn't even give me a real receipt with what i ordered on it. And by the way, i had already corrected the girl at the beginning when i first placed the order, looked at the screen to make sure what i said was what she put in the computer (which it was).

DO NOT GO TO SONIC IN ROSEVILLE, CA! The people they have working there are absolute idiots.

J

Comments

• J
      13th of Jun, 2008