Sonic Drive In / management & harrassment
Continuing harrassment and isolation. Working the midshift (11am to 5pm), the management likes to leave the unfavored employee in the Drive Thru window alone. The Drive Thru window, according to the Sonic guidelines and booklets, requires between two to four people to run it fast and efficient. Even the customers have seen the stress, and have report them with no evail. Even having to recheck orders before they go out the window, the kitchen doesn't place the correct items on the correct trays, which today was a manager. He blamed me and announced it to all of the employees and managers. Everyone laughed and were rude. I brought up that everyone needs to please watch the bags when they bag up items. He kept telling me that I was in a bad mood and being rude to him, even though I had not said anything, except when I needed food. Late tickets are tracked and we get yelled at constantly about them. But they always yell at the wrong people. The management at this sonic does not ever admit they are wrong. Their new motto, "I can replace you in two minutes." Funny because yesterday there were two no call-no show employees that didn't get replaced, or talked to. They came in today and nothing was said. Consistancy and respect is horrible. The AM crew has lots of problems. The PM crew is awesome, and we work as a team, though there are a few minor problems but nothing like the day crew. So what do I do? I am trying to transfer to another Sonic, also asked twice to be only on PM crew.
Please email if you have good advice. Stressed and Tired of Disrespectful Management at Sonic Drive In.
More Sonic Drive In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - Double bacon cheeseburger 
- Sonic Drive-In - No service
- Sonic Drive-In - Food and accuracy
- Sonic Drive-In - It took about 40 minutes Wednesday just to get me and my friend cheese fries
- Sonic Drive-In - Breakfast