Sonic Drive-IN / service

Oklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:

I was in the drive thru at m.l.k. in Oklahoma city I ordered a small strawberry slush it came up to$1.79 I told the man the price wasn't right. he said they can fix it at the next window i went to the next window and told the black man what I wanted he said I told u what you wanted I said no I wanted a small strawberry slush and its a 1.19 plus tax he then said the sign out side is wrong.i said I just ordered the drink off the sign he said something else I cant remember. so I told him never mind and drove off.

Ti
Jan 30, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Feb, 2017

On 2/10/17 my husband and i were at store 5731 in Lancaster, OH. We've been at this store many times and everything is usually great. Yesterday i ordered a cheese burger with everthing. The meat was beyond dry; it was like eating cardboard. Bun dry too. Top had squirt of condiments. My husband doesn't like to complain so i ordered 2 corndogs instead. These had definitely been microwaved and microwaved too long. The weiner was tough and burnt on the inside. The dough was oily on the outside and and uncooked on the inside. And cold. By the time we discovered that we were on our way home. I'm attaching pictures. My onion rings were great! In the past I've had corndogs from various Sonics and they were always big and crispy on the outside with a plump hot wieners, well cooked. These were small, tough and I'm not even sure they were beef. The taste was atrocious.