Sonic Drive INfood

M Review updated:

I ordered two number one's today. One was with cheese, one no cheese. I was charged for the cheese, but I didn't get it on my order. Both orders were cold. I called to talk to the manager and a girl who answered the phone said that they were to busy for him to talk. I told her that I wanted to talk to him anyways, which I did. They have made mistakes on my orders before, and I just wanted them to be more careful on filing the orders.. Thank you. June 23rd. Mary bussey. [protected]

• Z
      Oct 12, 2009

hEY mARY, NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR aLL cAPS kEY BEFORE GETTING ONLINE TO GRIPE. iT'S A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT, YOU THINK THAT IF YOU GO WHEN IT'S BUSY, THE CORRECT SOLUTION IS TO MAKE THOSE POOR KIDS' LIVES EVEN WORSE WITH YOUR ###? aND THEN YOU HAVE THE GALL TO GET ON THE INTERNET AND COMPLAIN ABOUT TWO NUMBER TWO'S? wHERE DO YOU WORK? cAN i COME GRIPE TO YOUR BOSS?

bY THE WAY, THEY PROBABLY NEVER TOLD YOU IN YOUR LITTLE HICK SCHOOL OF nOBLE, BUT IT MAKES YOU LOOK REALLY STUPID WHEN YOU pRESS sHIFT wHILE cAPS lOCKED.

• D
      Aug 11, 2010

Hey Zerst, some can look like jerks without using the caps key.