Sonic Drive In - Irving, TX / I will never go to that sonic again!
I ordered a meal at a relatively new Sonic in my area. I paid using my card there at the stall/station, but was never given a receipt. Usually it is held on to the bag/beverage with a sticker. I called back to request a receipt and was told they would print out another one and bring it out. That never happened. I needed to get back home, so just chalked it up to poor service. When I did get home I discovered that the cheeseburger I ordered and paid for was only a burger, the onions I requested to be removed were all over my burger, I did not get the tots I paid for and really wanted, and the Coke I ordered was actually... maybe a Diet Coke? I got on the internet to register a complaint, only to find out that Sonic Drive-In does not have a customer service site. I will never go to that Sonic again. I hate having to check my order. Next time I'll skip the tots see if I get my order right at Whataburger down the street.
More Sonic Drive In - Irving, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - drive thru service/rudeness
- Sonic Drive-In - service has gone down tremendously at the lamarque, tx sonic
- Sonic Drive-In - food not like adversited
- Sonic Drive-In - cherry limeaid
- Sonic Drive-In - food purchased