Sonic Drive - In / theft and drug dealing

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Dated 12-07-08

Dear District or Corporate Office

Serious Compliant Regarding Sonic Drive In located on 1110 Blalock Rd, Houston Texas 77055

You have and employee that works at that location that lives in address 1111 Blalock Rd Apartment #310 Houston Texas 77055

I like to report a theft that has been going on for sometime. She was talking bragging about making a lot of money from work in Sonic when the Manger is not there. She buys here own bread and meat and get her co-worker that cooks & prepare the food for cash buyers only to sell them that food and they keep the money in there pocket. The cook also lives in the same complexs and is in on the scam. These folks have been also doing worse things then that (selling drugs in the parking-lot) in know that for sure!!! she has several men that live with her, ...I have seen her husband talking about the best way to make money is to put the drugs in side the Sonic bag to that buy from him???? I can say that I know a lot about these people sence they live right next to me. I hear everything they say and do. I do not think that is right what she is doing and is illegal.
We have report this also to our Aparment Manger and made a petition regarding there drug dealing and having 7 men living with one women in a 1 bedroom apartment. Also I seen her Husband picking up 3 large Sonic bags up food every morning and in the evening when she still working and not paying anything. I go to that location to eat in the morning and see this going on an on everyday (NO MORE ENOUGH) If I was the franchise owner of this location I want to know if someone was ripping me off. If you need the name of this person I can try to ask management but I do not thing they will give out that information. She is a Hispanic women that lives near me, all you have to do to find out who she is, .. ask for employee file to match the address and apartment number.

Thanks

Robert Petterson

Ro

Comments

• Mo
      15th of Jun, 2009

Why don't you just go up to the Sonic she works at and report her there? You do realize that this site is not for the companies to read and respond to right? I just thought I would let you know so you wouldn't think you posted for nothing.

18th of Nov, 2009

If she does live with 7 other people, things must be tough. She's probably doing what SHE thinks is the right thing to do to survive. Maybe you shouldn't interfere with her life and just live your own. If you're not directly affected by her "drug dealing" leave it alone. Its probably just schwag anyways. And if they are serving their own meat, its probably a lot better quality than the meat sonic provides them. I'd feel much better eating a burger that was not prepackaged.

• De
      7th of Sep, 2010

If the comment is bad enough just like this one yes they will report it to sonic corp. and they will inform the proper franchise