Sonic Drive - In / order incomplete

United States, Texas, Fort Worth Review updated:
Sonic Drive-In
N. Main Street
Fort Worth
Everytime I go to this Sonic my order is always always wrong. This morning I went and ordered a breakfast Sonic burrito. As suspected would happen they took 6 or 7 minutes to get the order out, and I went through the drive-through. And the burrito was incomplete...No tomatoes. Why cant they just get an order right???

N  29th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
not to be mean but i work at sonic lol an a breakfast Sonic burrito does not have tomato a super breakfast burrito does
A  15th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
"Not to be mean", but why can't people use proper punctuation and capitalization anymore? Do you even realize how stupid that makes you look? I'm not surprised that you work at Sonic if this is the best you can do. Good luck getting a real job - which just means that I'll have to support you and your children for the rest of my life.
N  15th of Jun, 2009 by
well its not like i'm writing an essay or anything that has to be perfect. I'll have you know that i only work their because i am putting myself threw college. An unlike you i dont like to depend on other people to pay for things that are my responsibility. as for a real job i'll get it soon an i'm sure i'll be making way more then what you make. So next time you want to make judgment on writing style make sure you quiet know who you want to insult.

Sonic Drive-In Logo Sonic Drive-In