Sonic Drive-In / employee

Summerville, GA, United States
The person who took my order was Alexia, I believe. I told her everything that I wanted and I had to repeat myself several times. She asked if that was it and I said yes. She did not allow me to review my order she just jumped right to the pay screen. When I received my food, a few things were wrong. I ordered a breakfast toaster with bacon. I received the sandwich and it was literally just two pieces of bread with 2 slices of bacon. I called back in and said that I wanted the egg and cheese too. She was very rude about this. She said well next time you come here and order that and say bacon we are going to assume you only want bacon. Well the menu has 3 options.. sausage, ham, or bacon.. I clearly said I wanted the breakfast toaster with bacon.. she just proceeded to argue with me. I also ordered a burrito meal with tator tots. I told her I didnt receive the tots. When she came back with the corrected sandwich. She proceeded to tell me that I had already received a tot. I said yes with my other meal. She said well you didnt order another tot and told me to look at my receipt. Well i didnt get a chance to review my order and I didnt get a receipt so I would never know if she put it in right as I had requested. All in all I never received a second tator tot. She was very rude and I am not pleased with this visit at all.
Ma