Sonic Drive-Incustomer service

I'm complaining because no one has yet to contact me.

Response (11/10/2018 10:22 PM)
Dear Austeena,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the less than desirable experience you received at Sonic Drive-In. We strive to provide exceptional service and take your feedback very seriously. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have submitted your concern to Management and someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Sincerely,
Sonic, America's Drive-In
Customer Care Team
Customer (11/10/2018 09:47 PM)
I came through tonight 11/10/18 at at 8:59pm. Not only did your store not take my coupons( not the issue, I paid ) but they charged my for honey mustard. Now they have done this a few times but they don't do it all the time. And I have comb through your terms and policies, and no where does it say that you charge for sauce. I even went to as far as ordering on the app and putting as much as 10 extra sauce is on there, and there was no additional charge. So now I am just confused, because I know you do not charge for sauce so why are you overcharging people? Date 11/10/18 8:59 p.m. receipt # 33741

Sonic Drive-In

Au
Nov 29, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      Dec 02, 2018

I am just tried of the poor service at the Clinton Ok. store...no wonder the parking lot always looks empty..I live 15 miles away from the Sonic and when I get home half my order is not there Get real or Close down!!! staying away for another few months ...