Sonic Drive-In / lame commercial
We have been lambasted recently with commercials featuring two white "men" that are degrading to men in general and white men in particular. These "men" are assumed to be parked at a Sonic seemingly about to have an orgasm over whatever it is they just bought. Such behavior is demeaning.
Commercials are generally effective if they make people want the product and or want to be like the people in the commercial. Needless to say, I do not want to be like them.I am to the point I immediately mute the tv each and every time I see the commercial begin. I am near to the point of boycotting Sonic until such commercials are pulled. I realize such a large corporation will not miss my little bit of business but I protest on behalf of all the white me who are not gay and feel all white men are belittled every time this comes on the air.
To have only two white men is also politically incorrect. Where are all the Latinos and black folks represented. Was someone afraid to have them represented in such a poor design of a commercial?
Get this crap off the air!!!
More Sonic Drive-In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic drive in - working for sonic! 
- Sonic drive in - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic drive in - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In Pleasanton, Texas - cherry limeade - missing fruit
- Sonic Drive-In - the gravy
- Sonic Drive-In - curbside service
- Sonic Drive-In - wrong product in order.
- Sonic Drive-In - hotdog fries drinks