Sonic Drive - In - Columbia, MO / $8 for order I finally threw out
Sonic Drive-in, Lake of the Woods exit, Columbia, MO. My husband ran to Sonic and brought home our late night dinner, a few months ago. No surprise! The order was wrong, he e-mailed the corporate office and we got no reply. A few weeks ago I called the office, they were going to have someone return my call. No reply. A week later I called the corporate office and I was assured I would get a call back in a reasonable amount of time. Guess what, no call back. So I called and asked for a manager, I think the extension was 446, I left him a message and did let him know that I haven't had any calls returned and I would expect he probably wouldn't bother either. I was right no phone call. They owe us $8 and some change for the order that I finally threw out.
More Sonic Drive - In - Columbia, MO Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic drive in - working for sonic! 
- Sonic drive in - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic drive in - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - the gravy
- Sonic Drive-In - curbside service
- Sonic Drive-In - wrong product in order.
- Sonic Drive-In - hotdog fries drinks
- Sonic Drive-In - burnt onion rings had no receipt