Sonic Drive-In

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

breakfast toaster

Duncanville, Alabama
First off, I don't eat meat and I mentioned this during my order this morning. With that being said, requested my meatless toaster to be charged separately that way I'm not paying the full price as if I eat meat, I completed my order with a medium tator tot and a small cup of water. But once I paid for my order and arrived to work, I open my bag to see portions of the toaster in separate bags.

This experience filled me with frustration and confusion as to why they would do me the way they did.

I would like for this store to be held accountable for this mistake and I would also like to be accommodated for the inconvenience.

Sonic Drive-In

Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
They obviously misheard you. Why should you get accommodation for something so stupid.Have mommy help you put the sandwich together. It is not that hard. To hold them accountable for such a silly thing and want accomodation shows that you probably cannot afford to eat out. Well cook at home. I think that you are too lazy to if you are too lazy to put your sandwich together.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree