SomethingsPhisy / Unauthorized billing

I spent over 400$ on fish 5-10 fish are now dead, the rest of my tank is sick and i have to start another tank to keep them alive, all brought on by the fish i purchase on line from a dealer only. THE owner KEITH only wants to hear good reviews to his store, but just shows you that somethingsphisy about SOMETHINGSPHISY! BUY your DISCUS fish where you can pick the one you want, not from a mean angry old man. If i could get my money back I would, but KEITH refuses to answer my emails. ITS a NO SALE for anyone who cares for live fish.

Va

Comments

• Lt
      14th of Mar, 2011

I have kept aquariums since the 1960's and even a stint owning/managing an aquarium shop myself. Back then, I guess I was a threat because Wal-Mart suddenly had everything marked way down from before I opened my store. That is the past however. I currently live 150 miles from the nearest true aquarium/pet store and many times if I want something to try, I have to purchase my fish at a Wal-Mart store. You have to be extremely observant of the fish they have due to infections, parasites, and other maladies frequently found in their stores. Best possible thing to do is have a small aquarium set up to watch and treat any new fish for 3-4 weeks before introducing into main tank.