something phishy / rude rip off scammers

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

The web site advertises low cost Discus fish for sale. With a lot of pretty pictures, they fool the consumer with color enhanced diseased fish. Read the fine print and you will that they do NOT stand behind their product. I purchased 2 fish from this place and within a week they were showing signs of ill health. I took my water in to be tested and discovered that the fish came with GILL FLUKES! I kept them in a quarantine tank for 4 weeks with pure R/O water . Pure R/O water is biologically dead and should be perfect for new fish. Not in this case..fish came diseased. To boot, I called about the problem and got an answering machine, because the coward is too busy to answer the phone. Keith was both RUDE and cavalier in attitude. He has the "take it or leave it " attitude and cares nothing about the customer. My advice STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! Don't just take my word...check the complaints board about them. On their "something psishy" site, they must write their own reviews and post them over and over. The true reviews, they delete. Thank goodness for sites like this one.

Dw
Apr 20, 2013

Comments

• Br
      20th of Apr, 2013

Contact Info: All questions and comments should be made via e-mail using the contact page of this website. We are also often available via Live Chat for real time conversation. We are an internet company and all communications are made via the internet. We do not offer telephone Customer Service.

• Dw
      20th of Apr, 2013

List of complaints about this company grows DAILY