Something Blue Bridal And Formal Wear / Bad service

I ordered my wedding dress, my mother's dress and my bridesmaid dresses. We made our bridesmaid order in Feb. My wedding date is June 16th. Our ship date was for the first week of May. The last week if April The owner called and informed me that the ship date had been moved back a few weeks. My Dresses did not arrive until May 20th!! On top of that My maid of honor's dress did not come in with the other dresses. The Owner told me that It was to late and the dress could not be ordered. The only solution they had for me was to just give me back my money and have me deal with the problem myself. I demanded that the seamstress make the dress.Once they agreed, the dress was not done until 6 days before my wedding, i asked them to next day ship the dress to my maid of honor. They then asked me to pay $25 for them to ship it even though all of this was there fault. Not once did they they apologize for the inconvenience. Every time i went into the shop the owner was conveniently "not in" and the employees were rude. Coming from some one in the bridal industry, this is the worst company. I am suppose to be happy before my wedding and all i can do is think about how i have been mistreated. Unless you want your wedding day to be ruined DO NOT order from Something Blue Bridal in Orlando FL!!!

Comments

• Pr
      10th of Mar, 2009

If you are in the bridal industry, you know bridesmaids take about 3 months to order. You are always given an estimated ship date and if it's too close for your comfort, you add a rush. PERIOD.

It amazes me girls complain and stress when bridesmaid dresses come in a month or even 2 weeks before their wedding date.

First, don't wait until the last minute and if you do...expect to pay a rush charge. If you don't, deal with the consequences.
    Second, it doesn't take a seamstress more than an hour or two to alter your average bridesmaid dress. 2 weeks is MORE than enough time to do alterations.
    Three, if you order a different style or diferent styles, they will not all ship at the same time. They will come from different cuts of fabric, unless you order all the same style and push the order all at the same time.