Somerville Theater — Terrible experience
Oh this theater is a nice place, we always go here when we have our lectures off in college. I love the fast food this theater provides. But the time was running bad, I had pop corns the previous week we went there for movie, umm it was delicious lovely butter taste.yummy. Well, know it was because this pop corn only I had food poisoning. It was not even an hour my stomach started aching badly. My boy friend and other friends took me to the hospital. It was only thing I had from morning, so I told doctor. May be the machine they have used for popping pop corns was not good that why the incident took place. I wrote about it to the authorities but no reply even come to me complaint. Now the file is closed.