Some Deals 4 All / SPAM/SCAM

1 PO Box 85073 #21283Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:

They won't stop spamming despite numerous attempts to unsubscribe. Half the time the unsubscribe links don't work.

I found the who is info on this website. http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=deals-4-all.net

I called the number listed under admin contact and it seems to be a home number. I also called the number under the tech contact, which is a different company. I am hoping that my email to deals-4-all@insightbb.com solves the issue, or else I'm calling the guy back at home and yelling at him! This is crazy!

Ji

Comments

• Pa
      11th of Jun, 2008

i keep unsubsribing their e-mails but i keep getting them

• Ge
      16th of Jun, 2008
    Some Deals 4 All - Do not adhere to their "unsubscribe" link requests

I have followed the unsubscribe link on everyone of this third party advertising company and still receiving 7 to 12 Junk Emails from them almost everyday for approximately 2 months. I would love to know how to stop them in their tracks!! Would also like to know how to find them so I could file a complaint with the FCC if this would work!

• Kh
      16th of Jun, 2008
    Some Deals 4 All - items include education, products , etc

products like Gavelia, momeland security education, remedy life, robert allen media, dunhill vacation news, elife policy com, health care colege com. -- these are just one time junk that this deals4 all company is throwing in the mail box despite blocking them .
    Shall be obliged if they are taken to task for this wrong practice.

18th of Jun, 2008

the more i try to get rid of these clowns the more junk i get, cant the FCC do something about this . or do i need to call al gore since he invented the internet! there has to be somthing we can do

• Ke
      19th of Jun, 2008

Same as everyone else - they won't unsubscribe me & I get tons of spam from them daily.

• Ti
      19th of Jun, 2008

I agree with the complaint as I have had the same problem. I truly believe this is just another way to capture your email address and sell it. It has nothing to do with being unsubscribed from a mailing list.

Anyone have any idea to whom this can be reported to have it corrected.

Thanks

19th of Jun, 2008

i unsubscribed from somedealsforall yesterday @ today i got 38 junk e-mails from these clowns i am starting to get pissed! any o ne who knows howto turn these clowns into the FCC please contact me

• Da
      20th of Jun, 2008

Depending on your email service, you should just be able to block that sender. They will change their name to something similar and keep trying for a bit, but eventually get tired of it. I know its takes the consumers time but better than geting all their crap. I want to contact whoever they are advertising for and let them know I would never buy anything from them due to the business practices of their advertisers. Good luck.

20th of Jun, 2008

today i get 68 e-mails from these jerks seems like every time i unsubscribe they just double my e-mails!

21st of Jun, 2008

lets get these clowns go to ftc.gov ifiled a complaint this morning my reference # is 19355182. any one who reads this @ has had problems with SOMEDEALS4ALL should file acomplaint

• Ro
      28th of Jun, 2008

For over two (2) weeks & I continue to get more & more SCAMS AND SPAM! Beware people!

• Ea
      29th of Jun, 2008
    Some Deals 4 All - Do not adhere to their "unsubscribe" link requests
    Some Deals 4 All
    www.somedeals4all.net

I have been trying for several weeks to get unsubscribed from their e-mail list. I am receiving several hundred e-mails daily.

• Ji
      29th of Jul, 2008

I found the whois info on this company. I hope my spam stops soon...I called the number for admin contact...its the guy's house. I called the tech contact...and it is some other company. I am hoping that my email to deals-4-all@insightbb.com
    solves the issue.

I just thought I'd share the info with you... http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=deals-4-all.net

Best of luck getting rid of this spam. Mine has gone on for two weeks now.

• Ri
      31st of Jul, 2008

Yes. I am receiving about 30 emails from this company, I tried to unsubscribe every spam from them, but they just keep sending me more and more. I am trying to find contact information of this company so I can make a call to them to remove me from their mailing list. Does anyone know how to get contact with them?

• Er
      16th of Oct, 2008

THERE A******* I HAD 729 EMAILS TODAY!

18th of Oct, 2008

Lets find out where they live and break their fingers.

• Al
      29th of Jun, 2009

I agree. Starting last week I started getting 45 emails a day from this company for all types of different items. I've continually clicked the unsubscribe link but I continue to receive the emails. I never sign up for promotional materials so I don't know how I got on this list.

• Al
      29th of Jun, 2009

I have tried for weeks to be removed from this list. However, I continue to receive 45 emails a day from this company. I don't know how to get these emails to stop. I've never signed up for any promotional emails so I don't know how I got on this list.