Solutions Rewards / Membership scam

Phone: 877-674-8273

Ordered from them for the first time a month ago. Suddenly have the $14.95 charge mentioned in other complaints. So glad I found this, got the [protected] number and called them immediately...they cancelled my "membership" (which I never signed up for in the first place). Total scam.

Me

More Solutions Rewards Complaints & Reviews

Comments

6th of Aug, 2012

I to ordered from them in June and now have the same charge. I did report it to Solutions, they gave me Solutions Rewards number, I called and got a credit back into my account. I truly believe they know this is a scam and won't ever do anything about it. I'm also sure they rake in lots of money doing this, why get rid of a good thing. I did cancel my debit card and having a new one sent.

I plan on pasting on Facebook every day for 6 months about this scam, I did tell them I would do this.

"SCAM SCAM SCAM
    If anyone buys from Solutions.com DON'T. When you purchase from them a $14.95 debit will show up every month on your debit/credit card and you can't get them to stop, your only recourse will be to close your bank/credit card account.

BE AWARE DON'T buy from Solutions.

Here are some complaints and it's still going on in 2012.

• Rk
      11th of Dec, 2012

Same experience although apparently I called too early to cancel. I was shopping & placed an order, 15% off next shopping experience signed me up for my membership. I googled what the rewards were saw the complaints and now I have to wait an hour to come up in their system before I can cancel. This is a shame that companies can scam people in such a sneaky way and really what do you get for the membership apparently not much if it took some of you years to notice. Hopefully I do not experience the struggles that some of you have.