SoLow Elite / UNWANTED TEXT

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

RECIEVED A TEXT FROM THESE PEOPLE TELLING ME 9.99 A MONTH...CALLED THE NUMBER, GOT A RUDE GIRL ON THE PHONE WHO WHEN I TOLD HER I DIDN'T WANT THIS SHE STARTED LAUGHING AT ME, I WANTED TO RIP THAT ### THROUGH THE PHONE, GET A REAL JOB LOSERS!!! INSTEAD OF SCAMING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY!!!

Sk

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Feb, 2010

I also got the text and with in seconds they pulled 10 dollars from my phone. When I called I too got a rude lady and she said my services went as far back as september but I just got the one text that took my money... (never before hand!) When she finally agreed to give me my money back she said it would take them 2-3 weeks before I could get my money. I responded with "It took you two second to take my money and your telling me it takes at least 2 weeks before I can get it back!" Apparently this is their "policy". I want to know what we can do to stop it?!?!?!

10th of Jun, 2010
    SoLow Elite - Unwanted text messages

This week I received 8 unwanted text messages from Solow Elite. The sender # 23687. Stated "Don't miss out! reply ok 2 confirm Solow Elite now or enter 3598 online for chances 2 win. Hurry, ur security code will expire. $9.99/mo +Std rate." Can anyone stop this company to stop sending messages to people? It's annoying.

• Ge
      22nd of Feb, 2011

i didnt know they were chargin me, i didnt even sign up for this.

• Er
      3rd of Mar, 2011

They are a bunch a fraudulent people using underhanded tactics to rip people off. You were even lucky to get someone to talk to. My call went to a voice mail.