Solo MobileBad Service

1 Review updated:

Hi,

My billing date is the 5th of every month. I have signed up for recieving biils by e-mail.
I recieved my first bill on the 5th May, which was paid on 12 th May. I had not recieved an invoice for this bill.

For the usage of May i have not yet recieved a bill. I checked my online account and it does not show any new bill as yet. However, my outgoing calls have been cut and incoming callers get a message saying my number is not in service. I have lost a project from a client because he could not get in tuch with me.

I have trie dto go to a SOLO Kiosk to resolve this issue, however i guess all the Kiosks do is sell. They are not bothered about any customer issues. I am willing to pay the bill, but what is it? What is the amount and where is the invoice? I cannot even see the unbilled amount on my account on the SOLO website.

I have decided to move out of SOLO and want to port my number, however since the number is out of service this is also not happening. This being a weekend, there is no customer service person who can be contacted.

Solo Mobile

Comments

• Pi
      Nov 10, 2010

There bills are never updated online...i never know exactly how much i owe and when icall and get an amount and pay that i get cut a week later saying it wasn't the right amount or i owe more? A WEEK LATER? This has happend multiple times to me and the only response i can get is that i need to make advance payments...in other words guess how much you owe and pay multiple times a month or don't have a phone...grrrrrr...i asked to talk to a manager on more than one occasion and was outright told no as well as that they were in a meeting more than once...left my name and number for a call back and still haven't recieved one...