Solo MobileOvercharging

1 Review updated:

Anyone interested in joining me in a class action lawsuit against SOLO Mobile ?

I bought a Solo phone for my 9 year old son who then got leud text messages from single girls even though the phone was barred from receiving text messages. SOLO said it was out of their control yet they were happy to bill me for it every month for months afterwards even though I complained vigourously. They obviously had a deal with the text company as the charges showed up every month on a SOLO bill. I ended up researching the text company which was in Norway and it took me tons of time and money to try to sort it out. SOLO continued to bill me so I eventually got rid of the phone and went with Koodo who are great.

If you want to join my class action suit please send your infrmation in strict confidence to Box 165, 9-3151 Lakeshore Road, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 3S9 and mark the envelope with the word SOLO. Please include contact information
Thanks and wish me luck !
Dissatisifed SOLOist

So

Comments

• To
      Feb 28, 2011

Absolutely! Solo Mobile is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Customer service, service charges, ever phone service. I never had any! I roamed in my apartment!
    Ive been getting harassed for two months now for money I do NOT owe! And they refuse to stop calling.
    I canceled my plan 6 months prior to the end of my contract and asked exactly how much I needed to pay to close the account. The representative I spoke to assured me when I paid over the internet while on the phone with her that it was done! Then six months later I owe money and its getting sent to a collection agency?
    DONT EVER GO SOLO!