Solo Mobileripped off

1 Review updated:

i got a phone from solo mobile dec 27, , they suspended my account because they said that i spend more than $125.00 not even for 2 weeks Im using the phone. I phoned the costumer service and asked the details of what usage Ive been using and they cant provide me more details. Not even 2 weeks i had the phone and thier charging me more than $135.00. Solo mobile is a scam. Costumer Service is not helping in any way. its seems they dont know anything how could they do this to people. And now I want to cancel my service and thier were charging me $300.00 to cancel the service. Its sucks! I hope they will do something on this company coz for me, , ITS A SCAM!

Comments

May 01, 2011

My name is Jamie Lewis and I have the same trouble with SOLO they have overcharged me every month that I have had my account nad charged me 696 mins for a month that I was in another place and had no cell service. When I called costomer service I was given a runaround and put on hold to wait for a supervisor and was cut off. I called back and was cut off again. How do these people get away with this?????

• Li
      Jun 27, 2013

I am having the same problem since on of their nitwits called me and told me to change my plan for a ... better one. Then next month, I got billed 200$ and I thought it was a mistake, and the next month, an other $200!!! I cancelled and first thing I learned I was tied in a contract I was not even aware of and they are charging like 40% interest on unpaid bill. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO GET SCAM and refuse to pay this bill!!! I tell every one to stay away from that company and anthing that has Bell Canada in it. Why is it all the cell companies are scaming us with those insane billing practices!

Got no more cell - fixe line is all I want - I was tooooo burned and scared the next cell cie will be as worst!

• Li
      Jun 27, 2013

Solo Mobile - I was badly advise for the plan they swiched me - I had a monthly plan that was costing me $25 a month and since the switch, my bills went from $25 to $250. I had taken a montly plan with them because they had no contract but when I cancelled my plan after those outrageous bills - they charged me an other $200 for the cancellation fee and are charging 40% annual interest!!! They have know put my account in collection but by principal, I absolutely refuse to pay this bill as I feel I was scammed big time. If I had been with Telus, they would have automatically put me on the best next plan - unlimited minutes for $35 a month. Every time I have dealth with Bell Canada, just problems and now recommend to all my friends and family to stay away from that company. Thanks