Solo MobileHorrible customer service

1 Review updated:

I bought a Solo Mobile phone to use prepaid on a monthly rate. I have been online on the Solo Mobile website for 2 hours trying to adjust my account. Then I tried another one plus hours to contact a live person but to no avail. This is Terrible customer service. How can they expect to keep me as a customer when they do now want to help me getting set up. I am in a rural area and there is not near by kiosk to go to. I will NEVER recommend Bell or Solo Mobile.

Comments

• Ur
      Mar 09, 2010

My wife has a monthly plan with Solo. Sorry to say that I am so tired of her complaining to me about this company. If your here just trying to decide on which cell phone provider to go with I would not recommend this company.

Solo's constant over-billing has proven to me that their strong suit is not honesty or customer service. They say that the internet is like the wild-west but in Canada we should include the cell phone industry in the same context. Their motto should be something like this...Go Solo and You will be All Alone.