SOLO COMMUNICATIONS / Fraudulent Billiny

SOLO Communications, through Enhanced Billing Services, alleged I signed up for a fax/voicemail service when I called to inquire about the service. Even though they insisted I signed up online for the service, I assured them I did not and that obviously something fraudulent had been done in my name. The CSR immediately offered to cancel the service and refund my money(3 months of charges), but said it would take 1-2 billing cycles to see the refund. So, we will see if they keep up their end.

More SOLO COMMUNICATIONS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Gl
  17th of Jul, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I notified Verizon and deducted the charge including taxes from my bill

G. E. Edkins

Le
  11th of Sep, 2009

The same thing happened to me. They told me that I signed up online for prizedraw.com and it was in my name. I have never logged into that website. It is a scam. They are taking it off my bill but it is a good thing that I examine my bills closely. It was $13.00 charge.

Sf
  9th of Oct, 2009

Exact same thing here and I called last month and told them I did not order their service. They told me I would get a refund and that the service was canceled, but I just received a new bill and they are still attempting to charge me. Verizon has already refunded me once and they will be receiving another call from me as soon as offices open.

Tl
  4th of Mar, 2010

Wow someone has been a busy bee in the scamming world. I have had the same charges on my ph., bill AT and T. They said that I signed up on line. They have charged me for three monthes before I caught the charge on my phone bill. Did call and talk to them ask to speak to a superviosor and I was told that there was none to talk to. I'm in the process of taken further action with this company. Tammy

Je
  4th of Sep, 2010
SOLO COMMUNICATIONS - did not order
esbi solo communications
Eatontown
New Jersey

I JUST RECIEVED MY VERZION BILL 9/4/2010, UNDER MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES AND CREDITS I NOTICED A CHARGE OF $14.95 VMMTHLY FEE FOR SOLO COMMUNICATIONS.I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THESE SOLO PEOPLE, I DID NOT ORDER THIS WHAT EVER IT IS.VERZION TOOK IT OFF MY BILL AND BLOCKED THEM FOR ANY FUTURE CHARGES.

Ja
  11th of Jan, 2011

I, too, was scamed by this company. However, I reached a very nice lady who stated that she would take off the charges and gave me a confirmation number. Will see what happens. Also, had CenturyLink block any future charges from this company.

Pe
  24th of Jan, 2011

I just found out I was being charged $14.95 for voice mail. Same company and I called and was told I signed up on the web. this was a total lie. they did give me a confirmation # and yes I called Century link and had a block put on them, because they said it would take 1 to 2 months to stop the charges. I refuse to pay any more. I was also told I would get 3 months worth of payment back. But from what I have read from other people they were told the same thing and did not get 1 penny back. If a class action suit is started count me in. They need to be stopped. My email address is marthamudd@aol.com

Gi
  7th of Jun, 2011

Yes I also noticed this on my bill and never ordered - Mine is a FAX service? Which apparently is part of the whole scam with voicemail ... I dont even own a Fax and never signed up wiht this company - I have been charged 14.95 per month since Jan 2011??? Thank God I happened to notice this additional charge finally!!! Im pissed I dont even know who they are and never agreed or received any confirmation that I supposedly signed up for this!! Now I have to fight this trying to get my money back and getting this service off my bill - Like I have nothing better to do with my time