Soliscompany.com / I will never shop here again after my 1st experience with this company

I will never shop here again after my 1st experience with this company. They have a very short 21 day return policy and would not even consider allowing me to exchange the item or get store credit. The only thing they would do is ship it back to me at my cost. I would encourage you to be very careful about what you purchase from this store - I will never shop here again. I will go to other more trusted retailers.

Comments

• Ms
      13th of Jun, 2012

I had a VERY BAD experience as well. Bought boardshorts from them that didn't fit. Returned them on my own dime and then i get a call saying that boardshorts are not a returnable item. They said that boardshorts are swim suits and swim suits are not returnable per their return policy. Their return policy specifically notes swim suits as not returnable, but don't mention boardshorts. I get where these are similar items, BUT ... the category where i found these shorts is names Swim Wear & Boardshorts. So my question to them was -- isn't it confusing to make a distinction between Swim Wear & Boardshorts when I'm shopping, but then only list Swim Suits in the return policy? At the very least it's confusing for the customer ... at the very worst it's fraud. So after this phone call, I asked that I be called back by a manager. 6 days later no call back ... so I called them back ... talked to the same dude ... asked him why no one called me back ... he said they were sticking to their guns ... i asked him then why didn't he call me back ... he said he was really busy. So to sum things up ... return policy is jacked, customer service is jacked ... nd that equals = no more customer.

• Ms
      13th of Jun, 2012
    Soliscompany.com - crappy experience
    Solis Company
    Virginia

VERY BAD experience. Bought boardshorts from them that didn't fit. Returned them on my own dime and then i get a call saying that boardshorts are not a returnable item. They said that boardshorts are swim suits and swim suits are not returnable per their return policy. Their return policy specifically notes swim suits as not returnable, but don't mention boardshorts. I get where these are similar items, BUT ... the category where i found these shorts is named Swim Wear & Boardshorts. So my question to them was -- isn't it confusing to make a distinction between Swim Wear & Boardshorts when I'm shopping, but then only list Swim Suits in the return policy? At the very least it's confusing for the customer ... at the very worst it's fraud. So after this phone call, I asked that I be called back by a manager. 6 days later no call back ... so I called them back ... talked to the same dude ... asked him why no one called me back ... he said they were sticking to their guns ... i asked him then why didn't he call me back ... he said he was really busy. So to sum things up ... return policy is jacked, customer service is jacked ... and that equals = no more customer.