SoldMyTimeshare.com / SoldMyTimeshare.com take your money and you get nothing!

United States Review updated:
Thanks for taking $1000 from our family and never responding to my phone calls. Once the sale was made, you had your money and we got nothing but a dead listing on a page no one sees. You said the market value was $20,000. If I could sell it for $3000 I'd be lucky. You said Fairfield often referred members to you to sell. Not true, I asked Fairfield upper management in December during a visit to Williamsburg. They do not recommend selling to anyone.

Dave - It's been a year since we listed with you and you promised a sale within 6 months at the latest (in your words "I wouldn't have a job if I couldn't sell yours in 6 months").

I will do everything in my power to make people aware that this company is out to take money, and nothing more. No follow up, no returned calls, nothing. How do you people sleep at night?

More SoldMyTimeshare.com Complaints & Reviews

A  11th of Jun, 2008 by
I also was ripped by this company. They swore up and down to me and my husband that they were a marketing firm, not just a seller of timeshare that listed timeshares, they market them and have people stay at your timeshare. Big Joke! I fell for their sales pitch and television testimonial. I had told them that I was ripped off by a Century 21 realstate agent that took $495 and did nothing but put my timeshare on a listing. They promised me that they were different and with them the cost would be $805, because they market the timeshare. The owner of the company even said that they would be able to get the $495 from Century 21 because what they did was illegal, another big joke. I also tried contacting a Jean Lou, the person who talked us into this scam. He made his money and never responded by email or phone. They are heartless. In response to the person who got their timeshare sold, your lucky, but my timeshare is a spectacular timeshare, right on the beach with everything you would want, so her comment, doesn't hold ground. This is not an ebay timeshare. I wonder how much they pay the people in the commercial to lie for these jokers. Hopefully, if one person reads this they can be spared of this scam.
A  8th of Jan, 2009 by
I had a very similar experience, they must read off of a script. We are trying to get our money back but the benefit to them is that we have to sell it for the BS inflated price that they said we should get for the timeshare.

Good luck to you, stay away from this company.
N  30th of Apr, 2009 by
Thank you all for posting your experience. You've helped me. I almost fell for their hype and very glad I found your posts to keep me from losing money.