Sol-i-d.com / Fake id

The website is a complete scam. I sent them $240 and never got any information back. I looked up a lot of review websites then later found out that they are all ran by them. I am a real person not some other website trying to get your business or anything like that im a college student and i live in carrollton ga and go to school there. Before you send money to any of these sites do a reverse id lookup at http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/ and you will see what other sites they have on there server. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!!

Comments

17th of Mar, 2011

DO NOT BUY AN ID FROM THEM!!
    THEY WILL GIVE YOU REASONS ON THE WEBSITE OF WHY THEY THINK CUSTOMERS COMPLAIN AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THEIR FAULT.
    I FOLLOWED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR DIRECTIONS AND STILL GOT SCAMMED FOR 140 DOLLARS. I EMAILED THEM MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER, AND WHILE THE MONEY WAS ON ITS WAY THEY ALWAYS RESPONDED RIGHT AWAY.
    AS SOON AS THE MONEY WAS DELIVERED TO THEM I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN NO MATTER HOW MANY EMAILS I SEND

ITS 100 PERCENT A SCAM DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT!!!

• Fr
      3rd of Apr, 2011

SCREW THAT CHINESE COMPANY!!!
    I SENT THEM 140 DOLLARS EXACTLY LIKE THEY ASKED, AND THEY TOOK MY MONEY.
    I EMAILED THEM EVERYDAY TO SEE WHERE MY ID WAS AND NEVER GOT AN RESPONSE
    I GOT SMART AND SENT THEM A EMAIL FROM A EMAIL ADDRESS ACTING LIKE A POTENTIAL BUYER AND GUESS WHAT... I GOT A RESPONSE WITHIN 15 MINS.
    BTW ALL THERE EMAILS ARE GENERICALLY MADE, AND COMPUTER RAN SO THIS SIGHT IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND YOU WILL RECIEVE NOTHING FOR YOUR MONEY SO DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE DID

22nd of Apr, 2011
    Sol-i-d.com - SCAM RIP OFF

www.sol-i-d.com is a SCAM

sol-i-d.com is a SCAM

www.sol-i-d.com is a SCAM RIP OFF

sol-i-d.com is a SCAM RIP OFF

They took fake id pictures from other websites and put them on their website to scam people.

They claim to offer all 50 states which is impossible. There website design is the same design as other scam sites.

• Fu
      25th of May, 2011

fakeidsxpress. Not a complaint only compliments. After being ripped off from other vendors I was sent their address by a friend. Their work in nearly flawless, id has perfect hologram, UV and it scanned when i used it. This is not fake feedback you can see their work on their site fakeidsxpress. I am trying to help out others who have been scammed.

• Id