Soho handbag / unsatisfactory repair policy

1 ManhattanNew York, NY, United States Review updated:

I purchased a $400.00 Coach leather handbag which ripped a year later and became unusable. According to the repair policy, I paid for shipping costs to have the bag repaired according to the Coach standards most people know. I was shocked when at 9 weeks later the bag was returned untouched with a letter offering a discount on my "next purchase." I contacted store management, online customer service, telephone customer service and finally Coach headquarters to find out why they were not standing by their repair policy. As has been noted on numerous websites, Customer Service is rude and unresponsive to complaints, and not one thing that was promised ever happened. I would advise that people no longer waste money on "authentic" Coach products. It is a huge waste.

Comments

• Ta
      2nd of Oct, 2008

At least they are offering you a discount! I'm still fighting with coach to try to get a refund back for my piece of ###, 4 month old purse. It's the khaki madeline one and it lost it's shape, telling me it's "wear and tear". They refuse to give me anykind of refund/credit. I would never recommend coach to anyone.