SoftwareHQ / fraud

1 United States

Warning! This online vendor operates a scam.

I searched Google for Adobe Photoshop software and Software HQ's link came up here (but not as their usual address which is www.software-hq.net/)

You can see from the link that there is NO mention that this is a TRIAL version; instead for all intent and purposes, you will be misled into believing that you are buying the full version. I paid for the 1 year subscription but instead of $19.95, the charge turned out to be $34.92. Plus, when I clicked through to download - through link received by email - I realized that it leads to a list of links, which redirects to Adobe's site for 30 days trial version.

I checked out the rest of the software available on this site. They are all FREE VERSIONS!

This website is a scam. Supposedly you are paying for support etc but only a handful of the free software shown here have tutorials attached to them and the 14 days supposed refund window is not on registration but on products; something you find out later only AFTER you have paid. Spread the word on this scam website. I now found other websites which are reporting the same scam from Software HQ.

This is a big ripoff. Be warned.