[Resolved] Software Plus Tech / Order not received

5 220 Newport Center Dr #11281, Newport Beach, CA, United States
Phone: 800-295-6320

This company advertises as a company that sells computer software and electronics at discounted prices. Prices are competitive but not suspiciously low. I purchased software from this company and a day later received notice of shipment with a USPS tracking number. Oddly, the USPS website only showed notice that the electronic label had been entered and never actually received a package. After five days when I had not received anything and I followed up with company via the contact us link as the phone only goes to voice mail, I received an email saying "sorry for the delay, your order will arrive in 2 days." Three days later, still no package. I followed up again, and got the same message. Three days later, still nothing. At that point I noticed a pattern and requested a refund and again got the same message. This is not a legitimate company and obviously no matter what I say regarding the status of this order it will trigger an automated response saying the order will arrive in 2 days. At this point, I will take the matter up with my CC company. Don't do business with this company as you will not receive anything for your money except an automated email response saying "sorry for the delay your order will arrive in 2 days."

• Resolution statement

Although I got the same repeated response, my order did eventually arrive and the company agreed to accept a return for a refund. I don't know what actually caused delay but I am satisfied with this solution.

Mp