Software-HQ / Over charged
A rip off company for sure. This was just a link to another free trial web site. Don't put in your card number.
I was searching the Internet for a Adobe reader/edit program when came across a $12.00 program that would allow me to open, edit, save and print Adobe PDF files. I entered my card and was charged $34.00. At no time did it give me an invoice of purchase or a way of altering the charges prior to charging my card. When I contacted the company on their support number, I was treated very rude and they hung up on me. Requesting a refund is a waste of time. Once they have your card they do not care about you.
More Software-HQ Complaints & Reviews
- Software-HQ - Fraud and scam 
- Software-HQ - Redirection of Purchase 
- Software-HQ - Unauthorized billing 
- Software-HQ - Scam and cheating 
- Software-HQ - false Advertisment 
- Software-HQ - No product from puchase 
- Software-HQ - Misleading 
- Software-HQ - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge 
- Software-HQ - Gross overbilling