Software-HQ / Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
On July 20th, 2009 my VISA credit card was charged 52.92 without my approval and authorization for a product I never recieved. When I contacted the the company rep (very rude), they said I purchased Photoshop Software Support on July 17th, 2009. I did not make this order nor do I have photoshop on my computer. I have not received any e-mail stating I purchased this service. I am being scammed.
I believe they are using adobe downloads to access through pop ups to scam their victims.
I have dispusted the charge with my bank, plus reported this to BBB and ic3.gov.
More Software-HQ Complaints & Reviews
- Software-HQ - Fraud and scam 
- Software-HQ - Redirection of Purchase 
- Software-HQ - Unauthorized billing 
- Software-HQ - Scam and cheating 
- Software-HQ - false Advertisment 
- Software-HQ - No product from puchase 
- Software-HQ - not existing/scam
- Software-HQ - Misleading 
- Software-HQ - Gross overbilling 
- Software-HQ - Over charged