Software-HQ / Fraud and scam
My father was trying to download Adobe Reader. This company comes up as an Adobe website. They are only a software support company so when you download Adobe (free software) they charge you $70 for there support and membership. My father is 84 years old and on a fixed income. He is active on his computer but did not understand he would get charged $70. He thought he was going to get a nominal charge $1.49 a month for a year. When he mentioned to me I looked at what at happened and requested a refund explaining he did not mean to join and was not going to use them for support. I also told them he was 84 and on a fixed income.
They would not refund him because they state only a two week refund. I looked them up and called the company. They refused to discuss a refund because he was outside of the two weeks. I requested to talk to someone higher which they refused. They would not let me talk to a supervisor.
More Software-HQ Complaints & Reviews
- Software-HQ - Redirection of Purchase 
- Software-HQ - Unauthorized billing 
- Software-HQ - Scam and cheating 
- Software-HQ - false Advertisment 
- Software-HQ - Misleading 
- Software-HQ - No product from puchase 
- Software-HQ - not existing/scam
- Software-HQ - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge 
- Software-HQ - Gross overbilling 
- Software-HQ - Over charged