Software-HQ / Unauthorized billing

On 10/30/08 I was signing up for skype when all of a sudden software-hq appears on my screen as part of Skype. I signed up- for what I thought was Skype for $19.95. I gave them y credit card numbers it said that my bill would say Software-Hq and not skype. When I received the total it was 34.92 and not $19.95. I called them and spoke to Vanessa who was rude and told me I could not retract my charge or receive a credit on my charge card. I called my credit card and they have to wait until they try to collect and dispute the charges. I feel like I was robbed and have lost faith in using my credit card on line. I will have to cancel this card for I do not trust this company and am in fear that they abuse my credit card.

Li

Comments

Wi
  10th of Nov, 2010

I am william hal goldman, my norton security was to end today 11/10/10, novenber 10. I had decided to use a different security service. I have aquired a different sevice this morning.I was checking my bank service and see where norton or software has hit my charge card for 70.80 I don, t understaND HOW YOU CAN DO THIS BECAUSE i HAVE NOT GIVEN AUTHORITY FOR THIS AND IT DID, T EVEN EXPIRE UNTIL TO DAY.i WILL Appreciate youcancelling this mistake..my home phone # is 901 336 1522..I tried to caLL youby phone this morning, no one answered, , Hal Goldman please RESPOND..