Software Doctor Inc / FRAUD

Software Doctor Inc.
uknown
[email protected]
PAID THROUGH CITIBANK.COM
Product does not work. Cannot find any info on persons. Product will not "FIND" info on myself or others. I wish to cancel my $29.95 subscription but unable to find these people, so I was left to simply to call my credit card company to disput the charges. I also e-mailed the "[email protected]" tech services to record my cancellation and displeasure. I did not receive any help from them either. also
Citibank.com is not any help.

Comments

4th of Aug, 2008
    Software Doctor Inc - no service
    clkbank*com

Paid money for services to credit ratings of New Zealand individuals,
    Could not get access to this information.
    Have emailed, but no responce.

24th of Aug, 2008

colonsmartcleasner
    Posted: 2008-08-24 by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    froud

Complaint Rating:
    I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... [email protected] TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...

• Di
      29th of Aug, 2008

Had same experience - agreed and paid for investigation of name of rental client and only received name and address. Attempts to reach people at Software Doctor unsuccessful. I will cancel credit payment as promised service did not happen.

11th of Sep, 2008

Just had same experience. Paid for information and received nothing. Unable to reach anyhone at Software Doctor. Will cancel credit payment.
    What is the confirmation code???

• Th
      22nd of Sep, 2008

recordsarea.com by clickbank and the software doctor
    is fraudluant after purchasing vip membership i couldnt get access to anything I wasn't even able to be found I had to contact my bank to stop payment, I
    couldnt stop payment but I fill out a affla. where they stop my card and also return my money this company sucks dont use this one at all

• Ab
      11th of Nov, 2008
    software doctor inc
    Phone: dont know

paid my membership of usd29.99 and its useless, does not provide any information they promised.Will seek refund

• Ka
      15th of Nov, 2008
    SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC

HOW CAN YOU ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO KEEP GOING AND NOT BEING HONEST... DISHONEST PEOPLE ... NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL...

THEIR SUPPORT @RECORDS.COM

THEY DONT WRITE BACK.. HOW DO I FIND THESE PEOPLE TO TAKE THEM TO COURT...

• Vi
      5th of Jan, 2009
    Software Doctor Inc - couldn't access after payment
    CLICKBANK
    Missouri
    gov-records.com

All I wanted was a copy of my driving record for job applications. I paid $29.95 by credit card, it went thru, of course, but now is seems there isn't a web site. I cannot access into the program and can't get anyone thru the support group to help. Is this legit or have I been taken? They sure didn't have any problem taking my money!

11th of Feb, 2009
    www.Criminal-check.com
    Connecticut

I followed the instructions on how to sign up for this service, they took my credit card info an accept my order, but when I tried to get to the site it brought me right back to the sign up page.

8th of Aug, 2010
    Software Doctor Inc - false advertising
    ClickBank
    Port Orchard
    Washington
    Phone: 360-871-4572

I was charged a one time payment for a lifetime of umlimited access to people searches, background checks, and other items related to finding out about anyone. After searching for several different people whom I know for a fact exist this product failed to produce anything true about any of these people. I will continue to complain until I am refunded my money to my account. The better business bureau has been informed of this issue as well as my attorney. This company or whatever it is should be shut down and not allowed to continue their fraudelent ways. The attorney that will be over seeing this matter is Sean Briggs of Law Offices Of Briggs and Briggs. You took the money from my account so you know where to return it. Your immediate refund of the charges will be greatly appreciated as well as stop any further legal action toward your company. This complaint is dated August 7, 2010.