SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC - ERRORDOCTOR 2008 / PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK

1 52 WESTERN rEACHRed Bank, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-842-1051

This is my second request - I had the 2006 version with no problems. I upgraded to 2008 on July 17 - Product Key; GWMM-FDXQ-SS9Y ORDER 3JPEQN8N - ERROR DOCTOR LIFETIME KEY PLUS. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE 2008 BECAUSE THE SHIELD DOCTOR BLOCKS IT FOR ROGUE SECURITY ADWARE VIRUS; THEN THERE IS SERVER ERROR 1002; NOW I AM GETTING A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE TO HAVE ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHTS TO UNLOCK THE KEY -- I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR AND ONLY USER OF THIS COMPUTER.

I CANNOT GET 2006 TO WORK - I CANNOT DELETE IT FROM THE MACHINE VIA THE CONTROL PANEL --- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I PURCHASED THIS THROUGH PAYPAL AND WILL NOTIFY THEM TOMORROW - I HAVE SPENT ENTIRELY TOO MUCH TIME TRYING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

I GET NO REPLY OR RESPONSE OR SUPPORT!! THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS IF THEY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR ADVERTISING. PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Sv
      30th of Aug, 2008

Unfortunately, there are many complaints about this software product on the internet...many alluding to the fact that this may be a scam product designed to get you to purchase their products. Check out:

and follow their directions to remove problem.

• Sv
      31st of Aug, 2008

Also, I presume you are using Vista since you mentioned "administrator privileges". There is a site that lists compatibility problems /with lots of software products while using Vista. Check out: http://www.iexbeta.com/wiki/index.php/Windows_Vista_Software_Compatibility_List . Lastly, you might want to check out Revo Uninstaller to uninstall and remove programs and it's free. See http://www.revouninstaller.com/