Software Doctor Inc. / Rip off!

1 New Zealand Review updated:

I cannot gain information about people I know should have documented history. Answer comes up NO RECORD. This is a complete con and rip off. Do Not join or pay anything.

Comments

• Pa
      15th of Feb, 2008
    Software Doctor Inc.

There is no known state, city, or phone number of this fraudulent company. I have accidentally purchased two subscriptions from them and can't get a response any way. I have discovered that there are lots of other people who have been scammed by them. They need to be made to pay for their crimes. I have paid through Click Bank and they just refer me back to them which solves nothing, because they won't respond to my inquiries and demand for a refund.

• Da
      19th of Feb, 2008

I got recordsarea last night and it is a load of crapit does not tell you any thing wat am i paying for all i want is my det records and driving that is not to mutch to ask can you help i am not paying any more.

• Me
      27th of Feb, 2008

Because I read it after they charged me $30 us instead of the advertised $9.95 us and provided a service that was less then what was available in the White pages.

• De
      1st of Mar, 2008

Please help me? I got the Gov-Records. I paid for the service for $39.95 and for some reason I've never been able to get on. What is the problem. You got my money, but I don't have your help. How do I get in? I've tried every thing that I can and still no way. It tells me a verification code, but I don't remember what that was. This is the first time in awhile that I've tried again. Please help.

DBrad12740@aol.com

• Ro
      13th of Mar, 2008

Nothing works, except the billing mechanism. This is an, absolute, rip-off! There was a "VeriSign
    Secured" stamp w/in this transaction... But, I'm not even clear as to how compromised my credit card information is. Any thoughts?

• Dj
      20th of Mar, 2008
    www.recordsarea.com

I bought this Unlimited VIP Membership last night.Paid $39.95 for this useless thing. All I wanted was just a few simple things about our family tree. Every single name I typed in come back no history. The ad said money back if not satisfied but I bet that is a scam too. SO Buyer BEWARE!!! This is a SCAM.

• Ph
      9th of Apr, 2008

www.government-records.com is a fraud. It uses a Canadian IP address, but all domain records that would indicate the owner are blocked. ClickBank, which handles billing for these swine, is no help. DomainByProxy handled the domain registration via GODADDY, and blocks information about the true registrant.

In short, it's a scam. Don't waste your money.

• Ro
      15th of Apr, 2008

Soft Ware Doctor Inc. is a F---ing scam!! During my initial search (Prior to giving them my credit card #) that said that they had what I was looking for!! I then gave them my credit card # & then they immediatley couldn't find the information that I was looking for or ANYTHING else for that matter!! I immediatley called my credit card company & reported them for fraud & cancelled my credit card!!

• Ke
      17th of Apr, 2008

They are a totaly ###icng scaming. They got me too. We should do something. Any response would be helpful. I want to get them and pay back my money

• Ei
      17th of Apr, 2008
    Software Doctor - recordfinder.net
    245 North K St.
    Lakeview
    Oregon
    Phone: 5419474474

I paid 29.95 -- online- -for the recordfinder membership, and each and every time I entered a name, no results. I cannot find their address, phone number, nothing. I guess I'm out 29.95.

• Re
      1st of May, 2008

these guys said they'd refund my money and never did. Using their searches just got me more frusterated! Each search cost more and yielded no results! Thieves!

• Be
      10th of Jun, 2008

I was charged 2 times for membership click bank order # 5EZD4TRT.

14th of Jun, 2008

I paid Secure Doctor for a People Search contract to find out needed data and they took my money without giving me any access to any systems - a complete rip off of my money and I AM PURSING THIS TO ITS FULLEST.

• Ca
      19th of Jun, 2008

Yes, I had simalar problems. You can get all the info they provide for free, any other info there is a charge for, complete rip off.

• Da
      14th of Jul, 2008

I paid for 5 Year subcription to this site & it will not give me any info. It says Record not found on any subject I chose. This is truly a RIPE OFF.

• Mo
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I PURCHASED NORDER NO. ES8BNSMS AND I AM VERY DISSATIFY WITH IT. THE 43.30 THE THINGS AND WEBSITE YOU SAID I COULD GET INFOMATION IS NOT TRUE AND I WOULD LIKE A REFUND ASAP

• Tr
      27th of Aug, 2008
    Software Doctor Inc.

I signed up for their records search online and paid $34.95 and could not find anything. It said I myself did not exist. After several hours of searching I emailed them (they do not have a listing of phone numbers or addresses for their own company available) and requested my money back. I threatened to go to the BBB and they still will not refund my money. Their service is a scam - 100% scam.

• Ci
      13th of Sep, 2008

The same here! Then on top of this I purchased points! I enter request and it comes back as nothing found.

• Ca
      19th of Sep, 2008
    Software Doctor Inc. - can't access site
    software doctor inc.
    support@@recordsarea.com

I purchased this government -records sitelast night for $39.95 and was able to use it for a time, but this morningwhen i tried to log on, it went to recordsarea.com and i can no longer get on the site. it says i have an error in my sql syntax, and i have no idea what this means. I would like my credit card re-embursed for $39.95, but that probably won't happen as they won't even speak to me in english

• Bo
      24th of Sep, 2008
    Software Doctor.inc - False Advertising
    Software Doctor,inc
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Phone: Unknown
    recordsarea.com

Paid for access to military records - can not access. Sent 3 e-mails no response. Have notified my CC Company to dispute charges